A HAIRCUT!!!!

Dammit just got a haircut!!!

Damn the thing bout it is that after my exams i wanted the total freedom of not having to cut my hair.So i planned to let it grow long and inculcate the James Hetfield of the seventies kinda look.

You know....the thrash/hair metal craze when Metallica was in its hey-day....

But there goes that deal.And to think of all the patient comments i had to stifle.Cause DAMN MY FRIENDS ARE CRUEL.These few months my hair evolved into a james blunt hair piece.Cuz i hav semi straight??/curly?? hair that i never comb??

But its all gone.Geez i look like a different person altogether!!Sigh...I'm goin to miss all the times wen i could head-bang to metallica in my room and actually hav long hair to swoosh around!!As cheah will testify no one can listen to 'PEOPLE=SHIT by Slipknot' without head-banging!Curse you Cheah for teachin me the arts of waving my head around to the rhythm of crazy drum solos!!

Well,i'll be off for matriculation next month.Lets hope i wont have to cut it then...*fingers crossed*....

TO JEREMY'S LOST JAMES HETFIELD HAIR

R.I.P

welcome back james hetfield in his 40's....sigh......

0 comments: