Life here...

NOTE:THIS IS FROM MY FRIENDSTER BLOG AS AT TIMES THE INTERNET SPEED IS SO SLOW HERE I CANT ACCESS BLOGSPOT.COM.

Well...

Am startin this blog because my normal one at derestriction.blogspot.com cannot be accessed from my matriculation college.Ithink the servers cant bear the weight of blogspot.com. But yeah will b postin here occasionally when im in college here.Experiences to make you laugh,cry and be dumbfounded in amaze ment at the hilarity of life in college.Yes it is hilarity.


Il start it of by sayin.I LEFT MY SHOES AT HOME!!

went home for the week and left my black shoes at home.woke up today n coudn find shoes for lecture.now wearin friends shoes.size 13 n im a size 11.now i know how ronald macdonald feels.poor guy.


Well i hope i can get sum temporary shoes at Masjid Tanah town.Or its back to Ronald Mcdonald impersonations to morrow....


Wish me Luck!!!

0 comments: