SHIT!!!I MET DUAN FROM SEVEN COLLAR T-SHIRT!!!

Damn met Duan from Seven Collar T-shirt today in midvaley!!!Duan's the vocalist!!Was there to lepak and watch a movie wit my collmates. The movie Tornado sucks by the way. Worst movie i've seen by far. Seriously my friends were saying we were lucky we only paid 6 bucks for it. The movie was freakin' grainy and the voiceovers were bad. The plot was stupid. Need I say more? Movie was at 3.20 so at 3.15 i went to the guitar store oposite the Gsc ticket counter to get my friends and there he was. Apparently he TEACHES guitar there! Iam seriously cosidering lessons. I was thinking what the hell to say and just called my friends and left. But half-way down i got the nerve from goodness knows where and rushed up. This was the second time i've seen him in Midvalley since last week i thought i saw him at the food court but didn't say anything. Ran up and walked up to him and just said 'Hi,are you the vocalist for SCTS?'He said yeah.I exploded with an I'M A BIG FAN!!I LOVE YOUR MUSIC!!(stupid i know but i didn't know what else to say....)..Then i asked to take a pic..post it as soon as i get it of my friends hp..(should have taken it with my hp....swt...) and just before i left..he asked the mother of all questions....

Duan:why are you panting?did you run up here?....

Jeremy:err...yea(sheepishly)....

Duan:Haha....

Jeremy:(in head)Please lightning bolt to my head now

Duan:Nice meeting you..

Shit that sucked...Laugh all you want..I know you are..I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING!!!

Owh and he also gave me a free guitar pick!!A black one...

I'm not washing my hands for a week...

Wait did i wash my hands after i want to toilet BEFORE i met Duan?

Owh Shit...

Sorry Duan..you better wash Your hands..


PS:Call me gay after reading this post with al its gay girly gugugaga over a rocker but hell..ITS DUAN FROM SEVEN COLLAR T-SHIRT!!I LOVE SEVEN COLLAR T-SHIRT!!!err their music i mean..

Song of the day= Faith by Seven Collar T-Shirt (obviously)

0 comments: