Finally bloggin again..


Well now i can finally get up and writing in my blog..finally i got rid of the old desktop..the old bird lasted for 6 years God bless her electronic motherboard..but thanks to the wonderof the ridiculous prices at the pc fair gt me a compaq presario v3200 laptop...so finaly wireless in coll..can exploit it for my devilish purposes...yes i know this is probably my 5th blog post ever..but hell its a start...we shall havta see where this goess...

And like what the hell..at the pc fair they had a creative mp3 player for rm379..and it has 6 gigs of memory...shit i bought my ipod shuffle for 399 bucks n its 1 gig..talk about purchasing regrets...

Damn..




1 comments:

lilingcheah said...

haha, but the Creative player doesnt have a nice screen. its just with blue light illuminating it. oh wait, shuffle doesnt even have a screen. :P

Welcome back to blogging!