2008..My posts start here!!!

Well i have finally resoluted myself to bog myself down and start posting since i have a blog and th website is starting to collect webs...so to speak...

Well what better way to start my new posting career than to publicize my new-found love for the band Search The City...



Came across the reviews at www.punkrockvids.com and may i say it is a VERY good album! Its been on my daily playlist on my Ipod and it will remian there for a very long time as far as I am concerned. It will strike you as something from Anberlin but the vocal harmonies and guitar riffs are excellent and blend together very well. I recommend it to anyone who likes mainstream music as it is mainstream unlike all the other indie stuff I'm into which according to my friends..is not thier cup of tea...

Owh and I just picked up and am reading The Audacity Of Hope by Barck Obama..
Will post a review soon..

0 comments: