Lappy in the shitter!!!

Geez my lappy is acting up again. After every few minutes i get a 'Generic Host Process for Win32 has ended' bla bla bla and i need to reboot my comp...geez its driving me nuts!!If anyone has experienced or has a solution for this please do share.

Well its a countdown till Sunday when the entire house will be mine. Owh yea party at my place!!!Will be in Genting from Sunday till Monday for the Asian 9-ball Championships.

Finally getting to watch a prestigious pool championship up close.Hmm then a week of peace and quiet at home with my famly away. Maybe a lil' part of me regrets not going with them back to Sarawak.But hey I'm jus glad i get this free alone time to clear my thoughts.

Having an Indiana Jones Marathon. I have to say The Last Crusade is the best. Sean Connery makes a very good appearance as Jones SR.

"We've been sharing lovers for far too long this isn't our last goodbye..."

0 comments: