Hols coming to an end...

Well my hols are coming to an end...

Hopefully i do get into local U. If not I'm just as clueless as to where to go next.Kinda worried of course since everyone seems to be doing their degre already and i haven't even started.Owh please i hope i get into Local U and end this big headache.Hmm things are not all that simple anymore.Everyone just wants something from me and i just wish i could be left alone.You know the feeling.Sigh.

Mum will be coming back tomorrow so there goes me and my dad's bachelor week.It was fun.My dad was more of a roomy this week than a dad so it was real fun.Now comes the next big prolem.Car shoppin hopefully with my mum before uni.And hopefully my mum won't think i don't need one after all the hard work i put in making her think otherwise.And fuel prices are up!!

Geez...

Well if u attendd any of Anwar Ibrahim's campaign speches he seems to have a lot o solutions for that.Hmm going to be a very interesting political year for us.

0 comments: