Am i gonna be lonely for the rest of my life..

NOTE:First post of the year. AND IT'S EMO! HAH!

The song Come Around by Rhett Miller begs the question."Am i gonna be lonely for the rest of my life?"And the next line reiterates that fact."I'm gonna be lonely for the rest of my life."Loved that song,from an episode of Scrubs too no surprises there.



Haven't been posting much but poems are hard to come by during finals. Unlike CA I'm not having emo moments. Rather panic attacks. I've barely slept for weeks already getting less than 4 hours of sleep,mostly waking in cold sweat expecting the worst for exams.The only good sleep being during the 5-6 days break in between papers.

So i was repeatedly listening to this song as i fell asleep (apparently in a sleep deprived daze i deleted all the songs in my Shuffle cept' for this one)i asked myself.Hmm am I gonna be lonely for the rest of my life.

Wow and everyone knows how i love these 'understand thyself' questions. Ironically i found myself hopelessly agreeing. Perhaps it's my emo scorpio self rearing its sulky head. And i know a lot of people who would beg to differ on me being lonely. No you I am not a manwhore. But i found myself agreeing and wholeheartedly too. Do i have a problem with being lonely for the rest of my life?

Perhaps.What would Dr.Cox say?

"(High pitched whistle)Hey Susie were going to the bar for whiskey. No chatty-chatty just drinky-drinky".

I need a stiff one.Ugh.And a whipping boy that i can give girly names too.

0 comments: