Toes part 2...

From the previous post I realised there is much to rant about my odd feet..

For starters my shoe size is a healthy eleven thanks to my GIGANTOUR TOE! Yup ladies and gentleman gather round at the marvels of a toe that makes your shoe one size bigger!

My housemate was exclaiming that generally the second toe would be longer or of equal length to the first but NOOO i had to be the special one with the extra large toe. (No its not to overcompensate for anything)


Exhibit A

Also,if there are any aspiring doctors reading this (or well informed would-be dentists) i have a blood clot under my nail that keeps bleeding and i fear will cause my toe to be gangrenous,therefore rendering my toe a viable candidate for amputation.
Which woudn't be such a bad idea seeing as it would keep me down a shoe-size.Wait, that's on only one foot. Fug.

Exhibit B

And marvel number three. My foot has NO ARCH whatsoever!I suffer from flat feet(also called pes planus or fallen arches). As i have pointed out (and have been victimised for) my foot has no arch. This would be my excuse as to why i suck at football (How can you excel at something that has foot in the name when yours are deformed). Apparently flat feet is a disability (Yay i get parking spots) and is one of the few reasons to be exempted from the military (JOY!) so yeah I'm not saying it doesn't have perks.

"Studies analyzing the correlation between flat feet and physical injury in soldiers have been inconclusive. A recent study of Royal Australian Air Force recruits that tracked the recruits over the course of their basic training found that neither flat feet or high arched feet had any impact on physical functioning, injury rates or foot health. If anything, there was a tendency for those with flat feet to have fewer injuries."

SWT!WTF-lah..

So yeah I'm cacat. But owh well these are the feet that i was born with and although it gives me as much prowess in football as a worm, leaves my legs aching after a measly 2 hours of walking around trailing women on a shopping spree, or might cause me to have rheumatic arthiritis at an older age. Well i woudn't have it any other way.

Flatties unite!!! (Legs only)


Exhibit C

Wait so that explains the feet fetish...

0 comments: